2019 ACPC CONFERENCE DETAILS
August 10 - August 13, 2019
Marriott Wardman Park Hotel
Registration begins online here on Monday, April 29th at 9 am Eastern time
See what’s in store for ACPC 2019 here!
Dear ACPC Attendee,
On behalf of the Air Carriers Purchasing Conference, United Airlines and myself, we are eagerly looking forward to welcoming you to the 63rd annual Air Carriers Purchasing Conference to be held at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington DC August 10th through August 13th, 2019. This year’s Conference theme is “Personal Connections, Global Impact”. Today’s Aviation Industry truly is global and the personal connections you have can, and often do, make a global impact. Without the right connections, decisions or solutions may not be enacted upon, resulting in lost business or unhappy customers. Think about it, it happens every day!
We cannot think of a better city to host the ACPC than historical Washington DC. When booking your travel, the most convenient airports are Ronald Regan Washington National Airport (DCA) and Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD), both only a short ride away from the ACPC hotel.
Conference registration opened on Monday, April 29th, and is only available through the ACPC website at www.acpc.com. Please note that registration can only be secured through the online portal. There is no on-site registration at the conference, so I encourage you to register early as this conference always sells out! When registering for the conference, ensure you register for a room at the hotel for the discounted negotiated ACPC rate.
Not only has the ACPC become widely known as the most productive aviation conference worldwide, it is also known as the aviation conference with the greatest value. The ACPC offers a full, dynamic business agenda with fun and engaging opportunities to network at optimal value for your investment. The registration fee for suppliers is $1095.00 and the hotel rates are priced at $169.00 per night.
Here are some highlights of what you can expect from the 2019 conference agenda:
Saturday, August 10, 2019
· The annual ACPC Golf Tournament will take place at the beautiful Laurel Hills Golf Club. The golf course is located just a short drive to Northern Virginia. Busses leave the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel at 6 AM.
· Airline and Supplier conference badge pickup and Airline Roundtable selections start at 8:00 AM in The Marriott Ballroom and will be done according to queue times, which are based on the time you actually register online for the conference. Airline and Supplier conference badge pickup and Airline Round Table selections will continue through Sunday, August 11th at the Convention Registration desk.
· New Attendee Orientation takes place at 11:15 AM in the Maryland Suites. First-time attendees and “seasoned veterans” alike will find out how to navigate and get the most out of your ACPC experience at this informative presentation.
· This year's “ACPC Gives Back” charity will support the Aero Club Foundation of Washington. The Aero Club Foundation's mission is to foster interest in the principles and development of aviation, aeronautics and the science of aerodynamics by establishing and sponsoring educational programs at public and charter schools in the District of Columbia. Each year, scholarships are awarded to students headed to an accredited college, university, technical school or flight training program and who have a passion for Aviation/Aerospace.
· By unanimous demand, the Hospitality Suite is back! The Hospitality Suite is the premier venue for cultivating business opportunities. The Hospitality Suite is open from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM with “Meet and Greet” sessions from 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM. Be sure to bring your smartphone, tablet, apps, and tech gadgets to the ACPC Tech Bars hosted by Vengreso from 9:00AM - 4:30PM. The ACPC Tech Bars will offer:
o LinkedIn Profile Report Card – Research shows that 62% of buyers review a person’s LinkedIn profile before deciding to take a meeting.
o Video Booth to Record a Conference-Related Video – YouTube is the second most trafficked web site after Google and 54% of executives watch at least one online video every day. Make a short video about your conference experience. You can even have it recorded on your own phone and showcase your insights on social media.
o Educational “Quick Tip” Sessions on LinkedIn Techniques Stop by for 10-minute presentations on basic and advanced LinkedIn and Social Networking techniques to make “Personal Connections with Global Impact”
· Take advantage of this year’s conference gift, a professional head shot photo to be used for your LinkedIn page or any other professional purpose! A professional photo enhances your credibility and recognition, along with adding to your personal brand.
· Personal Development Sessions also start on Saturday and run throughout the conference. We cannot stress enough the benefits of attending these sessions.
· New this year is the Live Crowd Trivia Contest in the Hospitality Suite. Test your knowledge against the best of the best on Aviation Topics. Winners get prizes!
· Join United Airlines Chair, Mike Pigliacelli and myself, as we officially open the conference at the Welcome Reception at 5:45 PM in the Thurgood Marshall Ballroom.
Sunday, August 11, 2019
· The ANF (Aviation Networking Forum) is the main event today. Exhibitor set-up begins at 8:30 AM. The event is exclusively open to Airlines from 1:00 PM - 3:30 PM, followed by all ACPC registered Suppliers until 6:00PM. Booth space is available for all registered companies on a first come, first served basis for $750.00. This venue sold out in 95 minutes last year, so register early on Monday, April 29, 2019 at 9:00 AM Eastern to secure your ACPC Registration and ANF booth.
· The Hospitality Suite, Meet & Greet, ACPC Tech Bars and Headshot Photo Lounge continue from 10:00 AM-3:30 PM.
· Suppliers will have an opportunity to pick up extra Roundtable meetings, subject to availability, from 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM at the Conference Registration Desk.
· Sunday evening kicks off with a sumptuous Buffet Dinner from 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM, followed by music and dancing from ACPC’s own resident DJ, Frank Matos, until 10:00 PM.
Monday, August 12, 2019
· Airline Roundtable Sessions kick off the morning at 10:00 AM. This flagship ACPC venue provides Suppliers with one-on-one appointments with Airlines.
· Be sure to take advantage of the Professional Development Sessions taking place today or tap into the many resources available to you at the Hospitality Suite.
· Keynote Speaker, Amy Franko, will speak in concert with our conference theme, Elevating Relationships: Local and Global Impact. Amy’s keynote address will illustrate how to create the connection between the personal relationships we build and their impact.
· Makes plans to attend the Semi-Formal Banquet Dinner at 7:00 PM, featuring headline entertainer, Reza! Reza is recognized as one of today's most highly sought-after entertainers in the touring illusion industry, delivering innovative, engaging and spectacular performances worldwide.
Tuesday, August 13, 2019
· Be sure to attend the Supplier Closed meeting at 8:00AM where our next Board Member will be announced, along with ACPC conference reports.
· The Roundtable Sessions conclude today between 9:00 AM – 12:20 PM.
· The Hospitality Suite and Meet & Greet Sessions will continue from 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM.
· The conference concludes with husband & wife Mentalist Duo, The Evasons. This rare and specialized performance brings everyone together in an unbelievable series of mind games and ESP. It's interactive, funny and mind-blowing with a huge wow factor! The fun begins at 12:30 PM.
Please visit the ACPC website at www.acpc.com to review the Agenda, Speakers and Entertainment planned for the 63rd Annual ACPC. The ACPC is the most productive aviation conference worldwide!
Register early at www.acpc.com to ensure your spot at this year’s conference.
Looking forward to seeing you in Washington DC!
Customer Development Manager
2019 ACPC Supplier Chair
The ACPC is the most productive aviation conference worldwide.
We encourage everyone to review: ACPC Rules and ANF Rules & ACPC History.
If you need to Contact us, please use any of the options listed on the Contact Information Page.
We would like to take this opportunity to extend our appreciation to all our volunteer Committee Members.