Every Supplier Principle (employee) must register
and pay the registration fee of $800.00 per person. Only one
Spouse/Guest is permitted per paid attendee and is required to pay
the social registration fee of $500.00 each. Another employee
of the same company cannot be listed as a “Spouse/Guest”. A SPOUSE
OR RELATIVE WORKING FOR THE SAME COMPANY, IN ANY CAPACITY, CANNOT BE
LISTED AS “SPOUSE/GUEST”. ANY PERSON WORKING WITHIN THE AVIATION
INDUSTRY MAY NOT ATTEND THE CONFERENCE AS A SPOUSE/GUEST.
Registration Fees for qualified Airline Representatives are gratis
in exchange for Airline participation at all scheduled times during
the Round Tables Session during the conference. Only one
Spouse/Guest is permitted per airline attendee and is required to
pay the social registration fee of $400.00.
The ACPC does not offer free or discounted
registration, Press passes or day passes.
3. REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, JULY 12, 2013 at 5:00 pm EDT. There will be NO on-site/walk-up registrations accepted at the conference.
All registered attendees must agree to
the terms and conditions and the ACPC Indemnity Form when
registering online. Upon executing the confirmation “click” located
on the online ACPC Indemnity Agreement, you have agreed to all terms
and conditions and you have agreed that there are no refunds after
the July 12th registration deadline date. All registered guests and
principle attendees who register on site must complete and sign the
ACPC Indemnity Form.
Late Registrations will be offered
only if the conference has available space after the July 12th Deadline. If available, late
registrations are subject to a late fee of $175.00 for supplier
principles and $50.00 for Airline and Supplier Spouse/Guests.
6. NO REGISTRATION REFUNDS WILL BE AUTHORIZED AFTER THE PUBLISHED REGISTRATION DEADLINE OF JULY 12, 2013 at 5:00 pm EDT.
The transfer of the conference
registration to another person within the same company is permitted
prior to the initial registered attendee picking up their badge at
the conference. Requests must be made in writing on Company
Letterhead by email to email@example.com.
8. NO HOSPITALITY SUITES, FUNCTIONS, ACTIVITIES, OR EVENTS other than those sponsored by the ACPC are permitted beginning at 5 a.m. Sunday, August 18, 2012 through 6:00 p.m., Tuesday, August 20, 2013. Violators are subject to the guidelines of Article III, A4 of the Air Carriers Purchasing conference Bylaws.
9. No one under the age of 21 will be allowed into the Hospitality Suite. ACPC Badge and Wristband is required.
Children are not permitted in any ACPC
11. All attendee's and attendee company's must meet and maintain a "Professional Code of Conduct". Any attendee or attendee company in violation of the "Professional Code of Conduct" will be subject to the guidelines of Article III, A4 of the Air Carriers Purchasing Conference Bylaws.
12. Dress Code for all ACPC events will be Business Casual, with the exception of the Monday Banquet. The Monday Banquet dress code is semi-formal.
13. ACPC Badges and ACPC Wrist Bands are required for all ACPC business and social functions, including Meals, Hospitality Suite, Breakout Sessions, Round Tables, CEU Classes and the Aviation Networking Session. Individuals not wearing an ACPC Badge and ACPC Wrist band will not be admitted.
14. LOST BADGES and Wrist Bands WILL NOT BE REPLACED.
15. Badges and Wrist Bands are not transferable and may not be given to another person for any reason at any time. Violators are subject to the guidelines of Article III, A4 of the Air Carriers Purchasing conference Bylaws.
Spouses and Guests are permitted in the Social
Functions Only. Spouses and Guests are NOT
permitted in the Aviation Networking Forum, Round Tables, Business
Breakout sessions, CEU Sessions or Business Lunches.
17. No more than two (2) supplier company representatives are permitted at any given Round Table Appointment. Only paid supplier principles and airline representatives are permitted in the Round Table area. Spouse/Guest attendees are not permitted in the Airline Round Tables area at any time.
No more than three (3) paid
supplier-company representatives are permitted as host of the company
table in the Aviation Networking Forum at any given time. Only paid
supplier attendees and Airline Representatives are permitted in the
Aviation Networking Forum. Spouse/Guest attendees are not permitted in
this business venue at any time. Registration and payments for the
Aviation Networking Forum will be available through
only and taken on a “First Come, First Served”
basis. Registration for the Aviation Networking Forum will be accessible
only with a confirmation code issued via registering online for the
19. By registering for the conference, the registrant understands and consents to be listed in our conference directory. This approval will also provide consent to be contacted by phone, fax, mail, or email by the conference and the other members of the organization
20. Use of the ACPC logo is strictly prohibited for use without the written consent of the Board of Directors.
21. Sponsorship opportunities are limited only to those companies who have fully registered members for the 2013 ACPC Conference.
22. The ACPC Board of Directors reserves the right to rule on any matter not specifically addressed above or any matter pertaining to any ACPC program, event, or venue.