Welcome to the Aviation Networking Forum (ANF). The following
information is to serve as a guideline for your participation during
the venue. All questions and situations not specifically addressed
within this document or situations whereby clarification is required
shall be based upon the final decisions of the ACPC Board of
1. All companies requesting space for participation in the Aviation Networking Forum must have at least one paid attendee from that company registered prior to your booth being confirmed.
2. Registration for the ANF is ONLINE at www.acpc.com ONLY. Please
register and pay by credit card to reserve a space in the ANF for
your company. Requests for refunds must be made in writing and
received by July 12, 2013. The cost for a space is $500 per company.
Electrical power may be ordered at a cost of $100 by July
12, 2013 to avoid additional fees. Upon registering for the ACPC
Conference online, you will receive a confirmation number to
be used as your access code to register for the ANF. Once you have
registered for the ANF online, the system will issue you an ANF
confirmation number. Each registration will be stamped with a date
and time. This ANF confirmation number will determine only the
assignment order of your booth. This is not your booth number.
The confirmation screen will prominently
display a link to enter your ANF
Guide information. Please enter your information carefully. The
exact information you enter will be printed in the ANF Guide that
will be distributed to all attendees at the conference.
3. There are only limited booths available. The booths are
assigned on a “First Come, First Served” basis. Your
booth Number will be assigned in order of receipt and after payment
is verified for the ACPC Conference and the ANF Forum. Also, only
one booth is allowed per company.
4. Booth locations will be numbered and will be assigned as your
confirmed registration is received on a “first come, first served”
basis only. The Aviation Networking Forum will not entertain any
specific location requests or combined booth requests for contiguous
locations for sister companies, affiliated companies or wholly owned
5. The Aviation Networking Forum is intended to provide networking
opportunities to all participants. It is not a convention or trade
show. Booths and freestanding displays are not permitted. The
Aviation Networking Forum will provide a 6’ x 8’ space, 1 standard
table 6’ x 30”, 2 chairs, 1 trash can. All materials, whatsoever,
including but not limited to printed, display and projected
materials must be confined to the top of the table space provided
only. Display material is limited to 30” in height from the top
of the table. No posters or displays can be placed on the
floor around the table or in the provided chairs. Company name signs
will be provided by the Aviation Networking Forum and will be placed
on the draping at the back of the each space. Company signage, floor
displays, booths or other free standing apparatus will not be
permitted. A standard floor length trade show table covering or
runner is permitted. Please note that a standard table measures 6’ x
6. The Aviation Networking Forum is a Business Function of the Air Carriers Purchasing Conference. Spouses and guests will not be permitted into the Aviation Networking Forum. Each company is allowed a maximum of three (3) representatives inside the booth at one time and all must be paid attendees of the Air Carriers Purchasing Conference. In the spirit of fairness, gathering of other company representatives outside the booth or in the aisles surrounding the booth is strictly prohibited. Violators are subject to penalties as determined by the ACPC Board of Directors.
7. Televisions, computers or any other displays are permitted as long as
they conform to the 30” height limit. Should you require the use of
phone lines, you must coordinate these requirements through the hotel or
Freeman. All costs associated with phone line usage will be the
responsibility of the requesting company.
8. All companies participating in the Aviation Networking Forum must set
up their areas between the hours of 8:30 am – 11:30am EST Sunday, August
18, 2013 and must be wearing their badge and wristband. Spouses and
Guests are not permitted in the ANF at any time.
9. Only the company/organization that registers for a booth at the Aviation Networking Forum (ANF) may display their products/services at that booth. Subletting booth space for a fee or for no fee at the ANF is strictly prohibited. A primary company and one legal division of that company may share a booth but only with prior approval from the ACPC Board of Directors. Violators are subject to penalties as determined by the ACPC Board of Directors.
10. All food items provided by an exhibitor in their booth shall be
limited to pre-packed and sealed snack items used as promotional
giveaways. No beverages are permitted.
11. An ANF guide will be published and distributed. It will be set-up
like a buyer’s guide. The guide will list each ANF registered
company/organization alphabetically, by booth, and by a category. Each
company will be able to choose five (5) categories to have their company
listed under. The displaying company will be able to distinguish
themselves as an OEM, Aftermarket Supplier, Repair Station, or Service
within each category. The ANF Guide, will not contain advertising and
all ANF registered companies will have the same space in the guide.
12. Use of the ACPC logo is strictly prohibited for use on any
promotional item without the written consent of the ACPC Board of
13. Due to the codes of conduct within many participating companies,
the ACPC has adopted the following booth giveaway guidelines for
the Aviation Networking Forum. Therefore, no cash can be given away at
any booth. If you choose to give away a gift card; it may not be for
more than $50 each. Also, please limit the total giveaway gift value to
no more than $500 in value.
14. The Aviation Networking Forum times will be set up as follows. All
company representatives must be positioned inside their booth by 12:45
p.m. There will be no exceptions. During the first two hours (1:00 pm –
3:00 pm) the ANF will be open for airline attendees only. During this
time, the exhibitors must remain behind the table in their booth ONLY.
You may not leave your booth to walk around the exhibit hall or take
airline personnel to your booth. After the first two hours, from (3:00
pm – 6:00 pm), the hall will open up to all business attendees and at
that time exhibitors will be able to leave your booth.
15. If you require electricity, you must order a 500- watt outlet for
your booth for $ 100 by Friday, July 12, 2013, 4pm EST or additional
fees may apply.
16. Special orders of any type, including but not limited to food items,
not currently detailed in the rules above must be submitted for approval
no later than 30 days prior to the date of the ANF to the ACPC Board of
Directors for approval.
17. The ACPC Board of Directors reserves the right to rule on any matter not specifically addressed above.