2018 ACPC CONFERENCE DETAILS
18 - August 21, 2018
JW Marriott and Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes Hotels
Conference and Hotel registration opens on Monday, April 30, 2018 at 9:00 AM EASTERN thru Friday, July 6, 2018 at 5:00 PM EASTERN
unless the conference and/or Hotels are sold out prior to the cut-off dates.
ACPC is the ONLY official housing company for ACPC 2018 and will not contact you directly to make a reservation.
If you are contacted by anyone asking if you need a room reservation for the ACPC 2018, or if they represent themselves as the "ACPC's housing provider,"
please get as much information as you can, then contact Michael Gallo at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-917-207-9131.
Welcome to the
“2018 ACPC Golf Tournament”
Saturday, August 18, 2018
Shotgun at 7:30 AM
This year we will have the tournament at the Ritz-Carlton Golf Club. The Ritz did a lot of renovations to the course over the past few years. Also this year you will be able to build your own team! Play with whom you want or we will gladly place you with a fun, friendly group.
Registration begins Monday, April 30, 2018 at 9:00AM EASTERN
Hole-Sponsorships are available for $250 (limited to the first 36 companies)
· Your company logo can be featured on a designated flagstick or tee marker!
· Your company logo will be shown on the Big Screen during Monday evening’s banquet.
This year the tournament will be very user friendly.
· We will have roundtable valet service again this year.
· The course is located just outside the hotel (walking distance).
· Forecaddie with each group to help speed up play.
· Coffee and a light breakfast served at the course.
· Range balls will be available for short or long warm up sessions.
· Rental clubs will be available.
· Large putting green.
· Hole-In-One prizes on each of the par 3’s.
· THE ROUND WILL BE UNDER 5 hours.
REGISTER EARLY-LIMITED AVAILABILITY!
This event is one you DO NOT WANT TO MISS!!!! For sponsorship details please contact:
2018 ACPC Golf Coordinator
The ACPC is the most productive aviation conference worldwide.
We encourage everyone to review: ACPC Rules and ANF Rules & ACPC History.
If you need to Contact us, please use any of the options listed on the Contact Information Page.
We would like to take this opportunity to extend our appreciation to all our volunteer Committee Members.