2020 ACPC CONFERENCE DETAILS
August 29 - August 31, 2020
an abundance of caution for the health, safety and
well-being of our attendees and their families,
We look forward to seeing all of you at the 2021 ACPC in Atlanta!
Laurel Hills Golf Club – Lorton, VA
Beautiful views and challenges for golfers of every level on well-groomed fairways and greens
2019 ACPC Golf Tournament
Saturday August 10th
Shotgun at 8:00
Registration begins online at www.acpc.com, Monday, April 29th at 9:00 a.m. Eastern together with conference registration
· Build your own team or opt to be placed in a fun and friendly golfing group! Just let us know your preference
· The course is located just outside of Washington D.C. in Lorton, VA (35 minutes/22 miles from Washington Marriott Wardman Park)
· Golf Registration Fee is $175.00 for Suppliers and $60.00 for Airlines
· Transportation to and from the golf course included in your fee
· Coffee will be served prior to departure at the Washington Marriott Wardman Park
· ACPC Volunteers will assist golfers with Roundtable selections prior to departing
· Light Breakfast with coffee and juice served at the course
· Range balls will be available for short or long warm up sessions
· Large putting green
· Hole-In-One and Raffle Prizes
· THE ROUND WILL BE UNDER 5 hours
· Chicken and Hamburger buffet will be served following the golf outing
· Golf Awards and Prizes!
Rental clubs will be available through Laurel Hill Golf Club at $50 per set. All rental clubs need to be reserved by no later than July 5th. If you wish to rent clubs, please contact: Matthew.Loewenstein@fairfaxcounty.gov.
Hole-Sponsorships are available at $250 each and are limited to 40 sponsorships – Purchase One or Both options
· Your company logo can be featured on a designated flagstick and/or tee marker!
· Your company logo will be shown on the Big Screen during Monday evening’s banquet
This Golf Tournament is the one you don’t want to miss!!!! For information and sponsorship details please contact me, Tom Rogers, 2019 ACPC Golf Coordinator at: email@example.com or at (978)-435-5175
The ACPC is the most productive aviation conference worldwide.
We encourage everyone to review: ACPC Rules and ANF Rules & ACPC History.
If you need to Contact us, please use any of the options listed on the Contact Information Page.
We would like to take this opportunity to extend our appreciation to all our volunteer Committee Members.