1. All companies requesting space for participation in Supplier Round
Tables, must have at least one paid attendee from that company
registered prior to your table being confirmed.
2. Registration for Supplier Round Tables is ONLINE this year.
Please register and pay by credit card to reserve table space in
Supplier Round Tables for your company.
3. The cost per table is $200 per company. This is the same cost
as 2009, 2010 and 2011.
4. Upon registering on line you will receive a confirmation number this
is to be used as your access code to register for Supplier
Round Tables. (Similar to registration for ANF)
5. There will be limited tables available. The tables will be placed in
company name alpha order to make it easy to find a company inside
the room. (Much like Airline Round Tables are set up.)
6. The set up for the table will be 1 standard 6’ x 30”, 2 chairs
behind and 2 chairs in front of the table.
PLEASE NOTE: There
will be NO access to electrical inside this room or at the tables.
7. All materials, whatsoever, including but not limited to give-a-ways
or printed material, must fit on top of the table. No posters or
displays of any kind can be placed on the floor or around the table
or in provided chairs. Company signage, floor displays, booths or
other free standing apparatus will not be permitted.
8. Supplier Round Tables is a Business Function. Spouses & Guests will
not be permitted into the Supplier Round Tables venue.
9. Each company is allowed two (2) registered representatives at the
There will be 10 sessions and each appointment will be 10
appointments will be scheduled from 2:00PM till 4:00PM, Monday,
companies with a table must be at their table 15 minutes prior to
the first appointment. (1:45PM)
At the time of registration, suppliers will have the opportunity to
sign up for not only Airline Round Tables with the airlines, but
also sign up for Supplier Round Tables to fill the 10 appointments.
Requests for refunds must be made in writing and must be received no
later than July 13, 2012.
Only the company/organization that registers for the table at the
Supplier Round Tables may display their company and one legal
division of that company may share a table, but only with prior
approval from the ACPC Board of Directors.
Suppliers will sign up for appointments online until full or the
July 13th cutoff date. On site, Suppliers who want to register to
meet with any company who has registered for a table and may still
have appointments available, will be able to sign up for a time slot
during normal on-site registration (much like signing up for the
Airline Round Tables) until all 10 time slots per company table have
been filled. The sign up for open appointments on-site will be
located in the Round Table Registration room.
ACPC Board of Directors reserves the right to rule on any matter not
specifically addressed above.