Airline Participation Policies
The ACPC is supported by our Suppliers and it is imperative that we, as Airline participants, engage in all aspects of the conference.
To receive complimentary Airline registration for the ACPC:
- You must work solely and exclusively for the Airline as an airline employee in a purchasing and/or repair sourcing capacity and not for the MRO, Technic/Engineering, or Tech Ops division.
- You may not be a third party contractor or partner and/or be employed by an airline in a position whose primary function is to sell surplus or offer services to other airlines or suppliers.
- Leasing companies with 50 or more owned aircraft, who agree to the guidelines listed below and are approved by the ACPC Board, will receive a complimentary Airline registration.
- There will be no onsite/walk-up registrations accepted at the conference.
- Participation in ANY Supplier sponsored event beginning at 5:00 AM Sunday, September 12, 2021 through 2:00 PM, Tuesday, September 14, 2021 is strictly prohibited.
- Violators are subject to the guidelines of Article III, A4 of the ACPC Bylaws, in addition to being disqualified from receiving the benefit of a complimentary registration, (currently a $1095.00 value), to future Air Carriers Purchasing Conferences.
- Registration Fees for qualified Airline representatives are complimentary in exchange for Airline participation. All ACPC Airline companies must participate in the following six (6) events:
- Opening Introductions during the Welcome Reception on Saturday from 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM.
- Private Airline Luncheon held on Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 11:30 AM
- The Aviation Networking Forum on Sunday, September 12, 2021 from 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
- Buffet Style Dinner Reception on Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 7:00 PM.
- Semiformal Banquet Dinner on Monday, September 13, 2021 at 7:00 PM.
- Airline Roundtable Sessions according to the following criteria. Note: Roundtables are divided into three (3) types of tables: Purchasing, Repair/Overhaul and Combination (Purchasing and Repair).
|# Airline Attendees at 2021 ACPC||Min # of Hosted Tables for Monday and Tuesday|
|4 or less attendees||Minimum of 1 table|
|5 to 8 attendees||Minimum of 2 tables|
|Nine of more attendees||Minimum of 3 tables|
- Airline attendees are strongly encouraged to participate in:
- The ACPC Welcome Reception on Saturday, September 11, 2021 from 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM.
- Professional Development Sessions
- Meet & Greet Sessions in the Hospitality Suite
- Only one Guest is permitted per airline attendee at a cost of $500.00.
- Guests are permitted in the Social Functions Only. Guests are not permitted in the Aviation Networking Forum, Roundtables, Professional Developmental Sessions or Business Luncheons.
- Another employee of the same Airline cannot be listed as a “Guest”.
- A spouse or relative working for the same airlines, in any capacity, cannot be listed as a “Guest”.
- Any person working within the Aviation Industry may not attend the conference as a “Guest”.
- Only one Guest is permitted per airline attendee at a cost of $500.00.
- Any person who attends the ACPC Conference grants permission to ACPC, its employees and agents to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of ACPC, including advertisements for ACPC and its programs.
- Each Attendee and Attendee’s Company agree that all property rights in the material presented, including copyright, are expressly reserved to the presenter or speaker or to ACPC.
- Each Attendee and Attendee’s Company agrees to the collection, use, and disclosure of contact and demographic information, including information that identifies the Attendee personally (e.g., name, address, email address, phone number, etc.). ACPC may use this information for: (a) event-related purposes; (b) ACPC marketing activities; and (c) sharing with third parties that perform services on behalf of ACPC. ACPC may use this information for so long as ACPC remains active in conducting any of the above activities. The attendee may opt-out of the Attendee Listing displayed on the ACPC Website as well as opt-out of publishing their mobile number in the onsite app during the ACPC registration process.
- All attendees are responsible for safeguarding their personal items and conference materials and agree to hold harmless the ACPC and/or ACPC Board of Directors and/or the Host Hotel.
- All attendees and attendee companies must meet and maintain a “Professional Code of Conduct”. Any attendee or attendee company in violation of the “Professional Code of Conduct” will be subject to the guidelines of Article III, A4 of the ACPC Bylaws.
- ACPC Badges and ACPC Wrist Bands are required for ALL ACPC business and social functions. Individuals not wearing an ACPC Badge and ACPC Wrist band will not be admitted into any ACPC venue.
- Lost, misplaced, stolen and forgotten badges and wrist bands will NOT be replaced.
- ACPC Badges and Wrist Bands are non-transferable and may not be given to another person for any reason at any time. Violators are subject to the guidelines of Article III, A4 of the ACPC Bylaws. Reselling, sharing, or transferring an ACPC badge or wrist band is strictly prohibited.
- Use of the ACPC logo is strictly restricted for use to all with the exception of the ACPC Board of Directors and the 2021 Committee members only.
- The ACPC Board of Directors reserves the right to rule on any matter not specifically addressed above or any matter pertaining to any ACPC program, event, venue, or any activity within the Hotel during the Official Conference dates.
COVID-19 Liability Waiver
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people gather. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. You assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness—including, without limitation, exposure to COVID-19 or any other bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether that exposure occurs before, during, or after the event, and regardless of how caused or contracted—and you hereby waive any and all claims and potential claims against The Air Carriers Purchasing Conference—relating to such risks, hazards, and dangers.
Registration for the Air Carriers Purchasing Conference is an agreement between the Attendee, the Attendee’s organization (as identified on the registration form), and the Air Carriers Purchasing Conference, Inc. (“ACPC”). Each Attendee warrants that the Attendee is competent to represent and bind his or her organization for purposes of this registration. Upon full payment of the registration fees, and agreement to these terms, ACPC shall permit the undersigned Attendee to attend and participate in the Air Carrier’s Purchasing Conference (“the Conference”).
The Attendee and his or her organization (together, the “Indemnifying Parties”), jointly and severally, release, indemnify and hold harmless ACPC and its Board of Directors and their respective companies (together, the “Indemnified Parties”), from any and all losses, damages, injuries, liabilities and claims of any nature whatsoever, whether through ACPC’s alleged negligence or otherwise, which directly or indirectly occur during, or result from such person’s attendance at or participation in, the Conference. The Attendee further understands and agrees that all property right in the material presented, including common law copyright, are expressly reserved to the presenter or speaker or to ACPC. If another individual participates in the place of a registered attendee per the ACPC transfer policy, the new registrant agrees to this disclaimer and waiver by default of transfer. This policy also applies to any registered guest attending the ACPC on behalf of a registered attendee.
The Attendee and the Attendee’s organization assume all risk associated with participation in the Conference. For purposes of this Agreement, the Conference includes all events sponsored by the ACPC, including but not limited to the Hospitality Suite, consumption of alcohol, beverages and meals. In the event of any legal action involving this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reimbursement of reasonable attorney’s fees and costs incurred.