AVIATION NETWORKING FORUM
Sunday, September 12, 2021
Set-up for Exhibitors 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM
1:00 PM to 3:30 PM – Airlines ONLY
3:30 PM to 6:00 PM Airlines & Suppliers Only
(Hours Subject To Change)
Welcome to the Aviation Networking Forum (ANF). The following information is to serve as a guideline for your participation during this venue.
- Registration for the ANF is ONLINE ONLY at http://www.acpc.com. All companies requesting a booth for participation in the ANF, must have at least one paid attendee, from the company, registered for the ACPC Conference, before signing up for an ANF Booth. Please note booth space is limited and is assigned on a first come, first served basis and after verification of payment for the conference and ANF booth space. Payment for the conference and for the ANF is by credit card only. Deadline to register for the ANF is Friday, July 30, 2021 as long as this venue has not sold out prior to this date.
- Once registered for the conference, a registration acknowledgement confirmation number will be generated. This confirmation number will be your access code to register for the ANF. When you have completed the ANF registration, an acknowledgement ANF confirmation number will be generated. The electronic acknowledgement will date and time stamp each registration. This ANF acknowledgement confirmation number will determine only the assignment order of your booth. This is NOT your booth number.
- Booth locations will be numbered and assigned as your confirmed registration and payment is received. Only one booth per company is allowed and the ACPC will not entertain any requests for combined booths or contiguous locations for sister companies, affiliated companies or wholly owned subsidiaries.
- Cost for booth space is $750.00 per booth. Electricity must be ordered directly through the Atlanta Marriott Marquis. Ordering electric is very costly and we suggest that companies bring an extra battery or power source that will hold a charge for the duration of the ANF.
- The ANF is intended to provide networking opportunities to all registered participants. It is not a convention or trade show. Participants will be provided with a 6’ x 8’ booth, 1 standard 6’L x 24” W x 30” H table, 2 side chairs, 1 wastebasket and an ID sign. Booths and/or freestanding displays are not allowed. All displays, signs, demonstrations, sales activities, etc., must be contained to the top of the table space provided. Display material is limited to 30” in height from the top of the table. No posters or displays can be placed on the floor around the table or on the provided chairs. Company name signs will be provided by the ANF and will be placed on the draping in the back of each space. Company signage, floor displays, booths or other free standing apparatus will not be permitted. A standard floor length trade shows table covering or table runners are permitted. Please note that a standard table measures 6’L x 24”W x 30”H. Please be respectful of your fellow suppliers in keeping a fair and level playing field and not being a distraction to others.
- The ANF is a Business Function of the Air Carriers Purchasing Conference. Each company is allowed a maximum of three (3) registered and paid Supplier representatives inside the booth at one time. In the spirit of fairness, gathering of other company representatives outside the booth or in the aisles surrounding the booth are strictly prohibited. Swapping of booth personnel or leaving booth for any reason, other than emergencies, during the Airline Only time (1:00 pm – 3:30 pm) is not allowed. Violators are subject to penalties as determined by the ACPC Board of Directors.
- Televisions, computers or any other displays are permitted as long as they conform to the 30” height limit. Should you require the use of phone lines, you must coordinate these requirements through the Hotel. All costs associated with phone line usage will be the responsibility of the requesting company.
- All companies participating in the ANF must set up their areas between the hours of 9:00 AM and 11:30 AM EASTERN on Sunday, September 12, 2021 and participants must be wearing their 2021 ACPC issued Badge and Wrist Band. Guests are not permitted in the ANF at any time.
- Only the registered ANF company/organization may display their products/services at the ANF. Subletting booth space for a fee or for no fee is strictly prohibited. A primary company and one legal division of that company may share a booth, but only with prior approval from the ACPC Board of Directors. Violators are subject to penalties as determined by the ACPC Board of Directors.
- All food items provided by an exhibitor in their booth shall be limited to pre-packaged and/or sealed snack items used as promotional giveaways. No beverages are permitted.
- Due to the codes of conduct within many participating companies, the ACPC has adopted the following booth giveaway guidelines for the ANF. No cash can be given away at any booth. If you choose to give away a gift card(s), value cannot be more than $50.00 per gift card and total amount of gift cards given away should not exceed $500.00.
- Special orders of any type, including but not limited to food items, not currently detailed in these rules, must be submitted no later than Friday, July 30, 2021 by 5:00PM Eastern to the ACPC Board of Directors for approval.
- An ANF Section will be included in the ACPC Mobile App. The ANF Section will list each company/organization registered for the ANF alphabetically and by booth number. The ACPC Mobile App will list each company alphabetically and will be available until the following year’s conference begins. The ANF Section will not contain advertising, but all participants will have the same amount of space to describe their company’s products and/or services.
- Use of the ACPC logo is strictly prohibited for any marketing purpose.
- The ANF will take place on Sunday, September 12, 2021. Set up for ANF booths is Sunday from 9:00 am to 11:30 am. All company representatives must be positioned inside their booths by 12:45 PM—no exceptions. The ANF will be open from 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm to Airline attendees only. During this time, exhibitors must remain behind their tables in their booths only. You may not leave your booth to walk around the exhibit hall or take airline personnel to your booth. The ANF will be open from 3:30 PM – 6:00 PM to all registered attendees. At that time exhibitors will able to leave their booths and move about the venue.
- Teardown or abandoning a booth prior to the close of the ANF Venue at 5:00 PM is strictly prohibited.
- Refund requests must be received in writing no later than Friday, July 30, 2021 at 5:00 PM EASTERN. Please send request by email to Holli Potts-Boedeker at firstname.lastname@example.org or Rebekah Lawrence at Rebekah.email@example.com.
- Shipping of your display materials will be at your own expense. All participants will receive additional details regarding shipping instructions prior to the conference.
- The ACPC Board of Directors reserves the right to rule on any matter not specifically addressed within this document, or situations whereby clarification is required, shall be based upon the final decision of the ACPC Board of Directors.