Welcome to the Aviation Networking Forum (ANF) – a networking opportunity for suppliers and airlines to Reunite, Refocus and Rebuild. The following information is to serve as a guideline for your participation during this venue.
Date: Sunday, September 12, 2021
Set-up Hours: 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Location: Atrium Ballroom & Foyer
1:00 PM to 3:30 PM – Airlines Only
3:30 PM – 6:00 PM – Airlines & Suppliers
(Hours Subject to Change)
Purchasing a Forum Space
- Purchasing an Aviation Networking Forum space can only be done ONLINE as part of your Company Commitment Process for the ACPC at www.acpc.com starting Monday, June 7, 2021. (Deadline to register for the ANF is Friday, July 30, 2021 as long as this venue has not sold out prior to this date.)
- Forum space is limited and is assigned on a first come, first served basis after verification of payment for the conference and the forum space. Each Supplier Company will be provided an alpha confirmation code (“GHSNV”) for their Company Commitment. This is the same alpha confirmation code that will be associated with their ANF Booth and Sponsorship, if applicable. Note that the confirmation code does NOT determine your ANF booth space location. Once a company has completed payment for its ANF space, a timestamp will be collected. This timestamp will be used by the ACPC ANF Coordinators to assign booth spaces. Booth numbers will be assigned and sent to each registered company several weeks prior to the conference.
- Only one forum space per company is allowed. The ACPC will not entertain any requests for combined booths or contiguous locations for sister companies, affiliated companies or wholly owned subsidiaries.
- Cost for an Aviation Networking Forum space is $750.00.
- Your fee includes: 6′ x 8′ networking area with standard 6′ L x 24″ W x 30″ H table, 2 side chairs, 1 wastebasket and and ID sign.
- Electricity must be ordered directly through the Atlanta Marriott Marquis. Ordering electric is very costly and we suggest that companies bring an extra battery or power source that will hold a charge for the duration of the ANF.
Staffing Your Forum Space
- Each company is allowed a maximum of three (3) registered and paid Supplier representatives inside the booth at one time. In the spirit of fairness, gathering of other company representatives outside the booth or in the aisles surrounding the booth are strictly prohibited.
- All company representatives must be positioned inside their forum space by 12:45 PM.
- Swapping of personnel or leaving for any reason, other than emergencies, during the Airline Only time (1:00 PM – 3:30 PM) is not allowed. During this time, you may not leave your forum space to walk around the ANF or take airline personnel to your forum space.
- The ANF will be open from 3:30 PM – 6:00 PM to all registered supplier and airline attendees. At that time, exhibitors will be able to leave their forum space and move about the venue.
- Guests are nor permitted in the ANF at any time.
Forum Space Guidelines
- All companies participating in the ANF must set up their areas between the hours of 8:00 AM and 11:30 AM EST on Sunday, September 12, 2021 and participants must be wearing their 2021 issued Badge and Wristband.
- Booths and/or freestanding displays are not allowed. All displays, signs, demonstrations, sales activities, etc. must be contained to the top of the table space provided. Display material is limited to 30″ in height from the top of the table. No posters or displays can be placed on the floor around the table or on the provided chairs.
- Company signs will be provided by the ANF and will be placed on the draping in the back of each space. Company signage, floor displays (including decals), booths or other free standing apparatus will not be permitted.
- A standard floor length trade show table covering or table runner is permitted.
- Televisions, computers or any other displays are permitted as long as they conform to the 30″ height limit. Should you require the use of phone lines, you must coordinate these requirements the Hotel. All costs associated with phone line usage will be the responsibility of the requesting company.
- Only the registered ANF company/organization may display their products/services at the ANF. Subletting space for a fee or for no fee is strictly prohibited. A primary company and one legal division of that company may share the forum space, but only with prior approval from the ACPC Board of Directors.
- All food items provided by an exhibitor in their forum space shall be limited to pre-packed and/or sealed snack items used as promotional giveaways. No beverages are permitted.
- No cash can be given away. If you choose to give away gift card(s), value cannot be more than $50.00 per gift card and total amount of gift cards given away should not exceed $500.00.
- Special orders of any type, including but not limited to food items, not currently detailed in these guidelines, must be submitted no later than Friday, July 30, 2021 by 5:00 PM ET to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Teardown or abandoning forum space prior to the close of the ANF venue at 6:00 PM is strictly prohibited.
Other Important Guidelines
- Use of the ACPC logo is strictly prohibited for any marketing purpose.
- The ACPC Mobile App will include and ANF Sections which will list each company/organization registered for the ANF alphabetically and by forum space number. This section will not contain advertising, but all participants will have the ability to describe their company’s products and/or services in 30 words or less.
- Cancellations for ANF Forum Space made up until July 30, 2021 at 5:00 PM EST will be refunded less a 15% cancellation fee. Cancellations must be made in writing to ACPCRegistration@completereg.com. Unfortunately, NO refunds will be made for cancellations received after July 30, 2021 at 5:00 PM EST..
- The ACPC Board of Directors reserves the right to rule on any matter not specifically addressed within this document, including situations whereby clarification is required.