NEW THIS YEAR: Complete your Airline Company Commitment before your attendees can register.
Pick one representative from your company to log on and complete your company commitment.
Follow these steps starting at 9:00 AM EST on Monday, June 7th:
- Click the REGISTER button on the ACPC Homepage.
- Click the AIRLINES button.
3. Check to see if someone from your company has already started your commitment by clicking the View Already Committed Companies button. If your company is not listed, click the red BEGIN COMPANY COMMITMENT button.
Only ONE (1) representative can log on to complete the following:
- Commit to Airline Roundtables – Indicate the number of Purchasing, Repair or Combo tables your company will host.
|# of Airline Attendees at ACPC 2021||Minimum # of Hosted Tables for Monday and Tuesday|
|4 or less attendees||Minimum of 1 table|
|5 to 8 attendees||Minimum of 2 tables|
|Nine or more attendees||Minimum of 3 tables|
- Provide Company Fleet Information – Indicate the type and quantity of each aircraft in your fleet.
- Complete Company Profile – Including company category, registry, and affiliations.
Once your Company Commitment is completed, your airline attendees will be able to begin their registrations starting on Monday, June 14th. (Note: Your attendees WON’T be able to register until your Company Commitment is completed.)
INDIVIDUAL AIRLINE ATTENDEE REGISTRATION
Registration for individual Airline Attendees opens on Monday, June 14th at 9:00 AM EST. Follow the steps below to get registered:
- Go to the ACPC Homepage and click the REGISTER button.
- Click the AIRLINES button and begin your registration.
- If your company is not listed, the Company Commitment has not yet been completed. Scroll up to the INITIAL AIRLINE COMPANY COMMITMENT TO ACPC section to commit your company.
- Select your company from the drop-down list, enter your email address, agree to ACPC Code of Conduct and Policies and click the AIRLINE ATTENDEE REGISTRATION button.
Have questions? Contact the Registration Help Desk at [email protected].