ABOUT ATLANTA MARRIOTT MARQUIS
Rising high over the city skyline, the iconic 52-story Atlanta Marriott Marquis welcomes you to the heart of downtown Atlanta, Georgia. Settle into chic urban guest rooms, featuring smart TVs, Wi-Fi, plush bedding and downtown Atlanta views. You’ll find a wealth of dining options, a full-service spa, a well-equipped 24-hour gym and an indoor/outdoor pool. Discover the hotel’s 160,000 square feet of extraordinary event space, complemented by their award winning catering. Walk to shopping, dining and entertainment, or use the indoor connection to Peachtree Center MARTA Station to visit ATL Airport, Mercedes-Benz Stadium and more.
ACPC REGISTERED ATTENDEE INFORMATION
- Discounted Hotel guest rooms are available exclusively through the ACPC website at www.acpc.com beginning on Monday, June 14, 2021 at 9:00 AM ET while guest inventory lasts.
- Room reservations are on a first come, first served basis.
- One (1) guest room per paid ACPC attendee
- ACPC Supplier Room Rate: $199.00 plus 16.9% tax and $5.00 State of Georgia Hotel Motel fee per room/night based on single/double occupancy per room/night
- ACPC Airlines Room Rate: $109.00 plus 16.9% tax and $5.00 State of Georgia Hotel Motel fee per room/night based on single/double occupancy per room/night
- Complimentary in room internet for all ACPC guest rooms
- Complimentary access to the Hotel’s Health Club for all ACPC registered guests
GUEST ROOM INFORMATION
- Number of Rooms: 1569 rooms
- Check-in 4:00 PM/Check-out 11:00 AM
RECREATION AND FITNESS
- The Spa at Atlanta Marriott Marquis
- Fitness Center
- Indoor/Outdoor Pool
GUEST ROOM AMENITIES
- High speed internet service
- Coffee maker/tea service
- Individual climate control
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini fridge
- In-room safe
- High Velocity
- Pulse Bar
PARKING & GRATUITIES
- On site valet parking, fee: $49.00 USD daily
- Bellman Gratuities: $10.00 per person/per round trip
- Housekeeping Gratuities: $5.00 per room/per day
- Sales tax: 8.900%
- Centennial Olympic Park
- College Football Hall of Fame
- Center for Civil & Human Rights
- Georgia Aquarium
- World of Coca‑Cola
- Zoo Atlanta
- CNN Center
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
This hotel does not provide shuttle service.
- Estimated taxi fare: $32.00 USD (one way)
- Subway service, fee: $2.50 USD (one way)
Marriott is committed to providing you with a safe environment that aligns with expert protocols for working to defeat COVID-19. See Marriott’s Commitment to Clean for more information on the current cleaning and safety standards at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis and other Marriott properties.
For information about the Atlanta area, please visit Discover Atlanta.