ABOUT THE HILTON ANATOLE
Located within a 45-acre campus, Hilton Anatole features two high-rise atriums; a 27-story tower; and 1,606 luxuriously appointed guestrooms with first-class in-room amenities and state-of-the-art Internet access. Additionally, the hotel offers guests more than 600,000 sq. ft. of event space as well as a variety of recreational activities, including viewing the art collection, one of the largest and most intriguing private assemblies in the world; an 80,000 sq. ft. fitness center; V Spa, the hotel’s luxury spa; and several restaurants & bars, including SER Steak & Spirits located on the hotel’s 27th floor with amazing views overlooking the Dallas Skyline. The hotel’s most recent enhancement, a $20 million pool complex – JadeWaters, offers an unparalleled resort-experience from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day.
- Discounted Hotel guest rooms are available after an attendee has completed an individual registration for the conference, beginning on Monday, May 13th, 2024 at 9:00 AM ET, while guest inventory lasts. Check your confirmation for the reservation link!
- ACPC Supplier Rooms are limited in quantity at the discounted room rate.
- Room reservations are on a first come, first served basis.
- One (1) guest room per paid ACPC attendee.
- ACPC Supplier Room Rate: $199.00 plus applicable state and local taxes per room/night based on single/double occupancy per room/night.
- ACPC Airlines Room Rate: $119.00 plus applicable state and local taxes per room/night based on single/double occupancy per room/night.
- Complimentary internet in all guest rooms.
- Complimentary access to the Hotel’s Health Club for all ACPC registered guests.
GUEST ROOM INFORMATION
- Number of Rooms: 1606 rooms
- Check-in 4:00 PM/Check-out 11:00 AM
RECREATION AND FITNESS
- JadeWaters Pool Complex
- Verandah Fitness Club & V-Spa
GUEST ROOM AMENITIES
- High speed internet service
- Individual climate control
- Coffee maker in each room
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping services
- SĒR STEAK + SPIRITS Experience the best views of the Dallas skyline from the 27th floor! Enjoy steaks, chops, seafood and world class wines and cocktails.
- MEDIA GRILL + BAR Casual restaurant featuring 27 televisions for sports game action, an array of beers, cocktails and contemporary American cuisine for lunch, dinner and late night.
- GOSSIP BAR Wind down the evening with specialty martinis, beer and premium wines.
- COUNTEROFFER 24-hour grab’n’go dining including coffee, breakfast and lunch items. Enjoy hot sandwiches, soups, salads, and pizzas throughout the day, with evening beer and wine.
PARKING & GRATUITIES
- On site self-parking, fee: $26.00 USD daily
- On site valet parking, fee: $36.00 USD daily
- Suggested Bellman Gratuities: $10.00 per person/per round trip
- Suggested Housekeeping Gratuities: $5.00 per room/per day
- Sales tax: 8.250%
- American Airlines Center 1.0 MI
- City Center 3.0 MI
- Dallas World Aquarium 3.0 MI
- Dallas Zoo 6.0 MI
- JFK Memorial 3.0 MI
- Sixth Floor Museum 3.0 MI
- Stevens Park Golf Course 5.0 MI
Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
DIRECTIONS: Take south airport exit (Hwy 183 East); merge with I-35E South. Go about 4 miles, then exit Market Center Blvd. Hotel is on the right-hand side.
Distance from Hotel: 14 mi.
Drive Time: 20 min.
Dallas Love Field
DIRECTIONS: Exit airport and turn right onto Mockingbird; make a left to get onto 35E South; exit Market Center Blvd. Hotel is on the right-hand side.
Distance from Hotel: 6 mi.
Drive Time: 10 min.
This hotel does not provide shuttle service.