ABOUT NEW YORK MARRIOTT MARQUIS
An iconic hotel in Times Square, New York Marriott Marquis captures the vibrant energy and spirit of Manhattan, with its West 46th Street and Broadway location placing guests near some of New York City’s most exciting attractions including Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, and the Theater District. Featuring spacious accommodations, a 24-hour fitness center, Fresh Bites in-room dining and the 5,000 square foot M Club, the hotel is a central respite for New York travelers. With 1,971 newly renovated guest rooms, public areas, restaurants, and meeting and events spaces, the New York Marriott Marquis invites guests to celebrate the vibrancy of the city as the world enters a new era of travel.
- Discounted Hotel guest rooms are available after an attendee has registered, beginning on Monday, May 15th, 2023 at 9:00 AM ET, while guest inventory lasts. Check your confirmation for the reservation link!
- ACPC Supplier Rooms are limited in quantity at the discounted room rate.
- Room reservations are on a first come, first served basis.
- One (1) guest room per paid ACPC attendee.
- ACPC Supplier Room Rate: $209.00 plus applicable state and local taxes per room/night based on single/double occupancy per room/night.
- ACPC Airlines Room Rate: $159.00 plus applicable state and local taxes per room/night based on single/double occupancy per room/night.
- Complimentary internet in all guest rooms.
- Complimentary access to the Hotel’s Health Club for all ACPC registered guests.
GUEST ROOM INFORMATION
- Number of Rooms: 1971 rooms
- Check-in 4:00 PM/Check-out 11:00 AM
RECREATION AND FITNESS
- Marquis Fitness Center
GUEST ROOM AMENITIES
- High speed internet service
- Coffee maker/tea service
- Individual climate control
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini fridge
- In-room safe
- The View Restaurant
- Broadway Lounge
- Revel & Rye Bar and Restaurant
- Perch Outdoor Terraces
- Travel Trader’s Gift Shop Cafe
PARKING & GRATUITIES
- On site valet parking, fee: $95.00 USD daily
- Suggested Bellman Gratuities: $10.00 per person/per round trip
- Suggested Housekeeping Gratuities: $5.00 per room/per day
- Sales tax: 8.8750%
- Broadway Theater District
- New York Public Library
- Empire State Building
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Central Park
- Hudson Yards
Distance From Property: 9.5 Miles
John F. Kennedy International Airport
Distance From Property: 18.5 Miles
Newark International Airport
Distance From Property: 16.5 Miles
This hotel does not provide shuttle service.