ACPC Code of Conduct
- All attendees of the ACPC shall conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner showing respect to others at all times.
- All attendees shall approach all meetings and interactions at the ACPC in accordance with the highest ethical standards of professionalism and conduct to exhibit integrity, honesty, respect and credibility.
- Rude or disorderly conduct of any type is not permitted by any attendee at any time during the conference whether in an ACPC venue or public area of the hotel.
- All attendees shall respect the hotel property and surrounding properties.
- All attendees shall respect the ACPC program and shall not cause any interruption to the conference in any way.
- All attendees shall keep their badge and wrist band in full view at all times while attending the conference.
- All attendees are requested to arrive on time to meetings, events, and programs and attend the entire meeting.
- Professional business and/or business casual attire is the acceptable style of dress for attendees at all ACPC venues, with the exception of the Monday Night Banquet where semi-formal attire or business attire is required.
- If the Professional Code of Conduct or the Participation Guidelines are not upheld, it may result in individual and/or company suspension, subject to the discretion of the ACPC Board of Directors.