Atrium Ballroom and Foyer
September 12th, 2021 1:00 PM-6:00 PM
SETUP 8:30 AM – 11:30AM
AIRLINE ONLY ACCESS 1:00 PM – 3:30 PM
AIRLINE & SUPPLIER ACCESS 3:30 PM – 6:00 PM
The Aviation Networking Forum provides suppliers and airlines the opportunity to
“Reunite, Refocus and Rebuild”
- Purchasing an Aviation Networking Forum space can only be done ONLINE as part of your Company Commitment Process for the ACPC at www.acpc.com starting Monday, June 7, 2021. (Deadline to register for the ANF is Friday, July 30, 2021 as long as this venue has not sold out prior to this date.)
- Forum space is limited and is assigned on a first come, first served basis after verification of payment for the conference and the forum space. The timestamp of your confirmed ANF purchase will determine your forum space location. Be sure to secure your Supplier Company Commitment early to secure your spot!
- Only one forum space per company is allowed.
- Electricity must be ordered directly through the Marriot Marquis.
- Cancellations for ANF space made up until July 30, 2021 at 5:00 PM EST will b refunded less a 15% cancellation fee. Cancellations must be made in writing to [email protected]. Unfortunately, NO refunds will be made for cancellations received after July 30, 2021 at 5:00 PM EST.
- For more information about the Aviation Networking Forum, including how to purchase, staff and set up a space, visit the ANF Policies page.
- We encourage Exhibitors to ship materials through GES, the 2021 ACPC preferred Exhibitor Services Provider. Avoid long lines at the FedEx Business Center on Sunday morning by having packages delivered directly to your booth through GES. Visit the GES dedicated ACPC ANF Exhibitor website Expresso for additional show information and how to take advantage of their convenient shipping services.