Dear Aviation Colleagues,
The 2022 Air Carriers Purchasing Conference is now less than two months away! Registration has been brisk, and the Supplier Block at our host hotel, the Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina, is sold out! However, there are still a limited number of rooms available for registered supplier attendees at our overflow hotel – The Embassy Suites San Diego Bay Downtown. If you are not already registered, make sure to do so as soon as possible, as I have every reason to believe that we will sell out the conference prior to our planned July 22nd closing date.
Our 65th annual ACPC will be one to remember. There is simply too much for me to tell you about within the confines of this brief letter, so I’ll give you the highlights and urge you to visit www.acpc.com for more details about each of our business and social events.
- Airline Roundtables
- Aviation Networking Forum
- Meet & Greet Sessions
- ACPC Business Development Hub in the Hospitality Suite
- Professional Development Sessions (check website for speakers, topics, & times)
- Peer to Peer Chat Circles (NEW EVENT)
- Live Crowd Trivia I & II
- Headshot Photo Lounge in the Hospitality Suite
- Sunday Buffet Reception & Entertainment outside on the beautiful Marina Terrace
- Monday Luncheon & Keynote Speaker Manley Feinberg
- Monday Semi-Formal Banquet Dinner with entertainment provided by Voyager, one of the world’s premier Journey tribute bands, and an industry favorite!
- Tuesday Business Luncheon & Entertainment from The Bucket Boys
The ACPC Board of Directors, Airline Steering Committee, and our Supplier Committee look forward to seeing you in San Diego, California in a few short weeks!
My Best Regards,
Shawn A. Wilson
Director of Strategic Purchasing
VSE Aviation Services
2022 ACPC Supplier Chair